Wednesday 30 October 2013

Iron just got easy

We all wanna better ourselves. Don't we? Maybe I should own the statement. I want to better myself. One of the ways I wanna do this is with my cycling, my general fitness. For too long I've felt like my peak performance has sat at the same level and this summer it's time to push those limits.
I'm not suggesting I'll end up a semi-pro athlete. I won't be pushing for podium in an Iron-man. That's simply ridiculous...or is it?

Thanks to Forpark Australia's Fitness Track training, maybe my dreams can come true. It was on a casual stroll through the park that Forpark tickled my eye-fancy with their ranking system at the bottom of the workouts.



I can answer my Iron calling with a gut-busting 20 sit-ups and six balance beam walks. Sure it's gonna take some serious training, that's why I've decided to sell my previous life and and train full time.
The Smart TV - Sold!
My dad's car - Sold!
The goldfish I inherited with the new place I moved into this year - Sold! (Toddlers pay a sweet price when you sell them a set of 2).

Check back in with me weekly and we can debrief how the training's going, whether my gut's are unharmed or torn to shreds. Whether my balance is akin to that of a cat on fence or dugong on highwire.

For mine I'll be disappointed if I'm not competing alongside our PM in some pronounced red budgiesmugglers come 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *