Wednesday 29 January 2014

Things that amaze me...

Sometimes you just see stuff that demands a double take.
Here's a coupla snaps I've managed to steal in the last few weeks that show how diverse Cycling can prove to be.
Sure, we may have been to the moon, (by we I mean they, I myself have not been to the moon). But did Neil, Michael or Buzz rock the moon[boot] as emphatically as this gentleman has?

The City of 
MELBOURNE
Welcomes cyclists.


Where someone else loves your bike just that little bit more than you.


And I quite like this photo to finish. It's from Noosa, where some would say I recently 'holidayed' for 8 days, I prefer to say recently 'sweated' for 8 days.

I feel the effect would be complete if the seat were changed for a saddle, but what sort of a cafe offers a numb arse with your morning coffee and gets away with it?
Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *